ABOMA Supplier Membership
The basis for supplier membership in the Association is a “Company or Organization“ which provides goods or services to the residential building industry. Each supplier member company is entitled to two (2) representatives, a primary representative and an alternate representative. Annual Dues for ABOMA Supplier Members are $500 per company/organization
The ABOMA BY-LAWS LIMIT THE NUMBER OF SUPPLIER MEMBERS TO 20% OF THE REGULAR BUILDING MEMBERSHIP. ABOMA policy on Supplier Memberships is simple - “first come - first served“. We encourage you to act today to join. For more information, contact Christy Wiggs (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Supplier Member Benefits:
Some of the many benefits of being an ABOMA Supplier Building Member are:
- DIRECT ACCESS TO ABOMA MEMBERS through association functions, meetings, seminars, special events, and other programs.
- Your business will be added to our on-line Directory of Supplier Members and Services. The listing is downloadable in .PDF format and contains active links to each supplier member’s web site.
- Inclusion in the ABOMA Supplier Member Directory with advertising opportunities- a printed directory distributed to over 1500 building representatives and condominium boards
- For your marketing efforts, an Excel sheet of our member building addresses and representatives will be provided. Member email addresses are not available.
- Sponsorship opportunities at ABOMA events
ABOMA programs and services are only available to ABOMA members.